Do you always feel down or just lack the drive to get going?
Do you find yourself losing energy too quick and find it hard to get through the day?
Do you feel tired and burned out even if you were only doing some light physical or mental activities?If
you answered yes to ANY of the questions above and you would like to know if there was something you could do to turn it around, something
that is naturally healthy and will not cause any seriously harmful side effects, read on…
There are two herbs that can improve your mental and physical performance, and even stimulate your immune functions. They are the Rhodiola,
and Schisandra. Nice names, right? Their benefits to the human body are even nicer.
Here’s what you should know about them:
- Both has been traditionally used as a tonic, to restore physical strength and health.
- Both has been used throughout history, and have been scientifically proven to improve performance both physically, and mentally.
- They are known to help the immune system fight off stress.
- Both has been defined as adaptogens by Russian scientists.
- They have scientifically shown to help improve symptoms of fatigue and stress, and generalised anxiety disorder.
They have been able to help schizophrenic patients, improving symptoms and overcoming depression naturally
- Rhodiola has been shown to improve sexual function in men.
- Schisandra has shown to reduce side effects of drugs in psychiatric patients and alcoholics.
- Schisandra improves recovery in chronic sinusitis.
Rhodiola contains rosavins and salidroside. Presence of salidroside indicates quality and authenticity. These two compounds are responsible
for the antidepressant and anxiolytic actions of the plant.
- Schisandra contains lignans such as schisandrin, and gomisin A, which promotes the body’s immune responses.