Do you find it hard to lose weight?
Do you have a family history of cardiovascular disease?
Are you wondering how you can plan your health for the future?
Get in touch now to talk more about doing a 50+ page Nutritional Genomics nutrition report.
In the recent years, genetic testing has proven itself to be a very valuable tool in helping find and separate certain health threats
and/or possible disease waiting in your genes. Even more recently, there has been a greater focus on nutrition, genes and commonly
methylation issues such as the MTHFR gene mutations.
Nutrigenomics or Nutrigenetics is the study of how our genes and nutrients in foods interact. For decades we have studied how pharmacology
interplays with different individuals, but in recent years there has been a increasing focus on nutrients as well.
Nutrigenomics has taken a big leap in the past few years. Now genetic testing is more available and better understood. It is no longer
part of the future and it is available to you. Our understanding has grown exponentially and the technology has moved with it to
support the evidence.
Nutritional genomics allows practitioners to manipulate gene-diet interactions to maximise wellness and minimise disease. Would you like to
get started now? Buy a kit now to unlock your disease risks.
Why Use a Nutrigenomics Test?
- Understand and see your potential genetic weaknesses. Use this for preventative strategies to limit future diseases
- Get a personalised dietary program designed especially for you and your genes
- identify how your body works, uses nutrients and why you might easily gain weight
- understanding your specific dietary and exercise needs
- identify MTHFR mutations and methylation mutations
- identify how well your body can detoxify and your individual tolerance of substances such as caffeine and alcohol
- identify how your body responds to inflammation, which is related to various chronic diseases
- identify your risk of osteopenia / osteoporosis and what your body needs to prevent it
What is Tested In The Nutrigenomics Test?
- Weight loss profile – learn why you are the shape you are and how to maximise weight loss
- Exercise profile – what exercise is best for your body
- Cholesterol profile – optimise your diet to limit dangerous levels of cholesterol and heart disease
- High blood pressure risk – helps you manage blood pressure
- Methylation cycle – MTHFR gene mutations and other
Liver detoxification – understand how well your liver processes toxins and substances such as caffeine,
medications, heavy metals, hormones
- Anti-aging profile– to help you minimise negative effects of aging
- Inflammation profile – how to reduce pain and inflammation
- Diabetes profile – know your risk level and how to prevent the onset of diabetes
- Bone health – risk/prevention of osteoporosis
- Oestrogenic profile – your ability to deal with oestrogens
- Lactose intolerance risk
- Nutrigenomic (gene appropriate diet) profile – what nutrients and diet is best for your genes