Nutritionist Clinic Perth
Looking for nutrition and dietary help?
How is your current diet, nutrition and vitamin status? Are you eating a “healthy” diet?
Are you looking for nutritional testing such as mineral testing or gene testing for faster recovery?
What Does a Nutritionist Do?
We can help you understand your nutritional requirements and optimise your levels in your body. Interested in testing with specific functional pathology? Get more information here.
Nutritional medicine describes the foundation of micronutrients, vitamins and minerals required by the body to survive and function optimally. Nutrition also describes food to be assimilated by the body.
Nutritionists use supplements and food as medicine to help a patient’s body balance and return to optimal health and wellness.
In theory by consuming a healthy daily diet, disease can be avoided.The reality though is quite different when we bring in genetically mutations, environmental influences and poor soil nutrition.
Dietitians and Nutritionists are similar in that they give advice about meals and foods to treat illness. They are both health professionals who specialise in human nutrition, meal planning, economics, and preparation. Dietitians predominantly work in hospitals at the front line of disease management and look at healthy diets for patients. They often create meal plans and give dietary advice to patients with chronic illnesses such as diabetes or cardiovascular disease by educating patients about food.
Nutritionists are practitioners who focus more specifically on the role of nutrition in chronic disease, including possible prevention by addressing nutrition deficiencies before resorting to pharmaceutical medications. They use therapeutic dosages of vitamins and minerals in addition to a healthy dietary plan.
Personally I use therapeutic dosages of nutritional vitamins and minerals, along side of functional pathology testing which identifies key deficiencies in nutrition.
Nutritional Medicine basically uses therapeutic functional food, supplements and minerals for improved biochemical pathway function in the body. Read more…
If you or someone you know is struggling with food related issues, working with a Perth nutritionist might just be the help that’s needed to overcome these issues. The benefits from working with Shannon, the best nutritionist in Perth, are many, the results of which will have a noticeable positive impact in your everyday life.
Looking for advice on nutrition in Perth?
If you’re looking for the best advice on nutrition in Perth, Cura Clinic is standing by to help. Shannon has over 8 years of university education in science, herbal medicine, naturopathy and nutrition and is best placed to help you lead a happier, more fulfilled life by improving your nutrition and quality of life.
The benefits of working with Shannon to change your life by altering the role that food and nutrition plays in it are vast:
- Your mind will be opened up to a whole new world of food. Shannon will assess your current eating habits, your dietary requirements, and devise a healthy eating plan that will have a huge impact on different factors such as your weight, body image and mood.
- As you’ll be working with the best nutritionist in Perth, your nutritional plan will be based on the most effective nutritional medicine and trusted dietary guidelines that are specific to your body and your lifestyle.
- On-going support is guaranteed so you never have to feel alone on your path to achieving a better quality of life.
- If you’re being treated for an illness such as heart disease or high blood pressure, working with Shannon to get a customised food plan will help you to recover faster and feel healthier.
- Stress can produce the hormone cortisol, which can create comfort food cravings and lead to overeating. If this is something you’re struggling with, seeing a nutritionist will help you to overcome these issues and lead a healthier lifestyle.
Leading Specialists in Perth Nutrition
Cura Clinic: Helping Perth residents unlock the benefits of good nutrition
Your journey to a happier, healthier life and improved wellness is awaiting at Cura Integrative Medicine Clinic. We’re helping the people of Perth to unlock the life changing benefits of good nutrition and we can do the same for you.
For a better understanding of how your diet is affecting the quality of your life, get in touch with a professional nutritionist at Cura.
Take the first step to a better you by calling us on +61-8-9284 4644. Your journey begins now.
Cura Integrative Medicine specializes in natural medicine in Perth. We offer naturopathic advice and consultations, Chinese herbal medicine and nutritional medicine. Cura Integrative Medicine provides testing for food allergies, testing for parasites, hormone level testing, underactive thyroid testing and testing for pyrrole disorder. Make an appointment with a Perth nutritionist, a Perth iridologist or a Perth naturopath.
For further information or to speak with a professional, please contact the Cura clinic