Do you receive holistic health care?
Do you feel that you are limiting your recovery with just one avenue of health care?
Are you looking for a holistic approach to your health and wellness?
Would you like to reduce the symptoms of a pain, fatigue or illness naturally?
What Does Holistic Health Mean?
Holistic health uses the combination of alternative therapies such as herbal medicine, nutrition and lifestyle modifications to balance your body and restore health.
It describes non-invasive therapies which are integrated in a tailor made session specific to your wellness needs.
Dis-ease or ill health arises as a result of imbalance, either from within the human body or because of some external force in the environment such as chemicals or heavy metals. At Cura Health Centre we offer consultations where we first assess your system and discuss a multimodality natural treatment plan to help your body regain its natural equilibrium.
The follow modalities are the core areas of natural therapies –
- Homeopathy: A 19th century German orthodox medicine that uses the vaccination philosophy to trigger the body’s system to response to the homeopathic medicine – Read more
- Herbal Medicine: A treatment that combine traditional herbalism with modern clinical evidence-based herbal medicine
- Naturopathy: A combination of these and other natural therapies for more wide covering treatment that tailors the patients individual situation – Read more
- Nutrition: The building blocks of trace minerals, macro nutrients and vitamins which are used for the biochemistry of the body processes – Read more
- Lifestyle and Dietary advice: Treatment involving dietary modifications to improve immunity, digestion and internal terrain to create a general well-being.
For further information or to speak with the clinic – contact the Cura clinic