If you are experiencing digestive pain, bloating or even blood in your stool, a test is recommended. We use a variety of digestive stool analysis tests to assess function of the bowel and rule out autoimmune conditions such as colitis or crohn’s disease. Some tests are processed in Australia and some more detailed tests can be sent to the USA.
Digestive testing can help give a more specific, tailored treatment plan for you and rule out chronic disease.
They are helpful for:
- identifying parasites and suitable herbal treatment options
- beneficial bacteria levels and colonisation within the bowel
- Inflammatory bowel disease markers
- coeliac disease screening
- Helicobacter pylori infection
- pancreatic function
- pH in the bowel
- fungal infections such as candida
- pathogenic bacteria infections
- Other infections causing chronic disease