Natural Anxiety Treatment Options Perth
Is anxiety affecting your work, home life or social activities?
Have you heard of Pyroluria, pyrrole disorder or kryptopyrroles and the link in anxiety?
Are you looking for Natural treatment options? Just want to feel better?
Overcome your challenges for good and get in touch for a real natural solution which is much better than a band-aid treatment.
Anxiety is defined as ‘unfounded symptoms of fear, anxiety and panic’. The condition may affect people’s ability to socialise which may result in excessive consumption of alcohol, or not going to public events or at worst extreme becoming home bound.
Acute anxiety may be associated with: racing mind, tachycardia, palpitations, sweating, dizziness, muscle spasm, insomnia, nausea/vomiting, air hunger, feeling disconnected to people and surroundings. Neurotransmitter testing is often used in combination with other herbs and nutrients to assist with both depression and anxiety.
Anxiety can be a useful and it is a normal reaction to danger because it is a protective mechanism. However excessive amounts or over-reactions lead to problems and indicates an anxiety disorder because it is disproportionate to the stimuli.
Natural Ways To Reduce Anxiety
Naturopathy can be very effective for the treatment of anxiety because it blends multiple modalities to tackle the condition. The following points are helpful to get started with anxiety-
- Get some functional pathology testing. There is no point just taking more tablets. Find the underlying cause and overcome it for good.
- Find out what is going on. Often there may be a major aggravating factor such as work, a toxic relationship or a significant life change such as a family member’s sickness.Herbal adaptogens and nervine tonics may help keep you as well as possible during a passage or crisis. Health problems can be precipitated or worsened during a crisis, which compounds the problem
- Learn to breath. Various techniques such as meditation or buteyko breathing may help you master breathing correctly, but it might be as simple as just taking slow, deep, focused breaths during an anxiety attack. Practice before they occur and become a master
- Neurotransmitter deficiencies – particularly GABA & serotonin as well as nutritional deficiencies leading to excessive production of lactic acid are often present. Herbal medicine and nutritionals can assist the correction of these imbalances
- Improve and maintain sleep latency, quality and maintenance. Insomnia and fatigue can result in a lack of self care and furthermore a lack of repair & regenerate of the body during sleep. This then increases the vulnerability to chronic & degenerative diseases and things can snowball towards a worse condition
- Food choices are often not the best so a gentle shift toward nutrient dense foods and a move away from highly refined, nutrient empty, sugar-rich foods will magnify the positive balance of health
- Stimulants such as coffee, tea, cigarettes and recreational drugs should be limited if not completely removed from the diet
You do not have to have these feelings of anxiety in your day! A treatment of herbal tonics, nutritional support and emotional support can greatly improve the success of treatment of anxiety and help you get back to the optimal you. Contact the clinic now to discuss your health needs.
Common Natural Medicines for Anxiety
The following nutritional supplements and herbal remedies are often prescribed in anxiety. Only some of these recommended for each patient and there is never a generic prescription as the patient is always an individual.
- Personal liquid herbal medicine blend
- Therapeutic dosages of EPA/DHA omega 3
- Selenium liquid
- Clinical Probiotic and digestive support
- Zinc and Vitamin B6
- Vitamin D liquid
- Nervine Calming herbs like Kava or Passiflower
- SAMe and other neurotransmitters after testing
- Hemp seed or Brown rice protein powder
Pyroluria or Kryptopyrroles
There can be multiple ways to describe differences in you body which contribute to a predisposition to anxiety. In a sense, they all point to a similar theme of increased gastrointestinal food sensitivities, reduced mineral status and some gene mutations. One investigative test which can be used to show changes is the pyroluria.
The pyroluria test shows changes in copper, zinc, molybdenum and iron status. It also involves vitamin B6 changes. For more information, you can read about it here.